You need to have your WA student number – which you can find out through your school – and a password to access the portal. When you visit the portal for the first time you will be prompted to change your password.
The Student Portal is a space for Year 12 students to check and access personal information that relates to their WACE. Visit the portal to:
- check your personal details
- check your enrolments
- complete the student declaration and permission (Year 12s, and anyone enrolled in a Year 12 course, are expected to do this by Thursday, 20 June 2019)
- download a copy of approved special examination arrangements
- download a copy of the Physical Education Studies practical examination information which shows the sport to be examined and skill level
- download a copy of the Personalised Practical Examination Timetable which states the date, time and venue for each practical examination you need to attend
- download a copy of the Personalised Written Examination Timetable which states the date, time and venue for each written examination you need to attend
- check your results
- download a copy of your sickness/misadventure outcome.
- Year 12 students' results are available on Wednesday 18 December 2019.
- 2018 Year 12 students can view and download digital copies of their Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), Western Australian Statement of Student Achievement (WASSA), Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) course reports and Awards.
ACCESSING THE STUDENT PORTAL
All School Curriculum and Standards Authority online services including the Portal, must be used responsibly.
By logging into this website you are acknowledging that you are requesting an electronic copy of the relevant student record.
The Authority may correct or amend information, and this website uses information from the database and is therefore subject to change without notice. You also give consent to logging, monitoring, auditing and disclosure of your use of these services.
Inappropriate use of these services can result in action that may include suspension of access to online services.
Your WA student number is an 8 digit number which the School Curriculum and Standards Authority allocated to you. Typically, your student number would start with a 25......
Password changes can only be requested by the student.
Your initial password has been set to default as the first 2 characters of your family name (first as upper case, second as lower case excluding any apostrophe or spaces) followed by your 8-digit date of birth (ddmmyyyy). A 'zero' must be entered before single digit days and months.
*If your family name has less than 2 characters or you have no family name then use Ab instead E.g. Ab18032002 You will be required to change your initial password. For example:
|Family Name||Date of Birth||Default Password|
|Thomson||14 June 1992||Th14061992|
|O'Day||6 November 1993||Od06111993|
|Mac Williams||23 May 1992||Ma23051992|
|P Chong||15 Feb 1975||Pc15021975|
STUDENT PORTAL HELPDESK
If you have accessed the Student Portal before and cannot recall your password please use the forgotten password function.
If you have trouble accessing the Student Portal, you can email email@example.com (monitored from Monday to Friday between 8.00 am to 5.00 pm). Note: the helpdesk staff will need you to provide proof of your identity. Due to security restrictions, information such as your student number cannot be provided over the phone.
Please provide in your email:
- Full Name
- Student Number and School Name
- Date of Birth
- Home address details as they would appear in your Western Australian Statement of Student Achievement (WASSA).
MARKS ADJUSTMENT PROCESS
If you have any questions relating to the marks adjustment process for ATAR courses, please access the Your Marks brochure. If you have any queries relating to the calculation of your ATAR, you must contact TISC via http://www.tisc.edu.au/static/home.tisc
The Student Portal is accessible for Year 12 students from 2018 and onwards. For past results prior to 2018 please complete the Application Form – Copy of Results / Certificate of secondary education in Western Australia The completed form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.