To access the student portal, you will need your WA student number (WASN) — which you can find on your school report/s — and a password. When you visit the student portal for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
The student portal is your space to access and check personal information that relates to your Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), Western Australian Statement of Student Achievement (WASSA) and other senior secondary school achievements.
The student portal will display your school achievements based on your personal study profile. Simply click on the relevant section to view your school results.
Visit the student portal to:
- check your personal details and course enrolments
- complete your Student Declaration and Permission (Year 12 students, and anyone enrolled in a Year 12 Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) course, should do this by Thursday, 8 September 2022)
- complete your Year 12 ATAR English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EAL/D) eligibility application by Friday, 25 February 2022
- complete your Application for permission to enrol in a WACE language course by Wednesday, 27 July 2022 where the school starts the 2023 school term in Term 4, 2022, or Friday, 26 August 2022, where the school starts the 2023 school year in Term 1, 2023
- download a copy of your personalised examination timetable/s for the written and practical ATAR course examinations from Tuesday, 6 September 2022
- download a copy of your Physical Education Studies practical examination information — sport to be examined and skill level
- download a copy of your approved special examination arrangements
- download a copy of your sickness/misadventure outcome
- check your WACE results, WASSA and ATAR course reports on date to be advised in December 2022
- view and download digital copies of your WACE, WASSA and ATAR course reports from mid-January 2023. You can present these digital certificates when applying for university, TAFE, employment or training. Award certificates will be available in February 2023.
- 2022 Year 12 students’ results will be available on date to be advised in December 2022. Students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA and ATAR course reports from mid-January 2023. Award certificates will be available in February 2023.
- 2021 Year 12 students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA and ATAR course reports from mid-January 2022. Award certificates will be available in February 2022.
- 2016–2020 Year 12 students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA, ATAR course reports and any awards at any time.
Accessing the student portal
All School Curriculum and Standards Authority (the Authority) online services, including the student portal, must be used responsibly.
By logging in to this website, you are acknowledging that you are requesting an electronic copy of the relevant student record.
The Authority may correct or amend information as and when required. This website uses information from the database and is therefore subject to change without notice. You also give consent to logging, monitoring, auditing and disclosure of your use of these services.
Inappropriate use of these services can result in action that may include suspension of access to online services.
WA student number (WASN)
Your WASN is an eight-digit number which was allocated to you by the Authority. You will find your WASN on your school report/s. It may also be on your SmartRider.
Password changes can only be requested by the student.
Your initial password is a combination of your family name and date of birth — Nnddmmyyyy:
- Nn = the first two letters of your family name: the first as a capital letter (A–Z) and the second as a lower case letter (a–z), excluding any punctuation or spaces
- Ddmmyyyy = your date of birth in day month year format.
For example, Ms Smith, born on 5 October 2004, would be Sm05102004. Mr O’Pearson, born on 18 March 2002, would be Op18032002.If your family name has fewer than two letters, or you do not have a family name, then use Ab. For example, Ms U, born on 26 June 2003, would be Ab26062003.
To help you log in, refer to the Student login and navigation guide.
If you have accessed the student portal before and cannot recall your password, please use the forgotten password function.
If you have trouble accessing the student portal, you can email email@example.com (monitored from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 4.30 pm).
Note: you will need to provide proof of your identity to the helpdesk. Due to security restrictions, your WA student number cannot be provided over the phone.
You must provide the following details in your email:
- Full name
- WASN and school name
- Date of birth
- Home address details as they would appear in your WASSA.
Marks adjustment process
If you have any questions relating to the marks adjustment process for ATAR courses, please access the Your Marks brochure.
If you have any queries relating to the calculation of your ATAR, you must contact the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) via http://www.tisc.edu.au/static/home.tisc.
The student portal is accessible for Year 12 students from 2016 onwards.
For results from prior to 2016, please complete the Application Form — Copy of Results/Certificate of secondary education in Western Australia. The completed form can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.