To access the student portal, you will need your WA student number (WASN) — which you can find on your school report/s — and a password. When you visit the student portal for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
The student portal is your space to access and check personal information that relates to your Western Australian Certificate of Education (WACE), Western Australian Statement of Student Achievement (WASSA) and other senior secondary school achievements.
The student portal will display your school achievements based on your personal study profile. Simply click on the relevant section to view your school results and records.
Visit the student portal to:
- check your personal details
- check your enrolments
- complete your Student Declaration and Permissions (Year 12 students, and anyone enrolled in a Year 12 ATAR course, should do this by Thursday, 18 June 2020)
- complete your Year 12 ATAR EAL/D eligibility application by Monday, 17 February 2020
- download a copy of your Personalised written examination timetable if you are enrolled in a Year 12 ATAR course from Thursday, 10 September 2020
- download a copy of your Personalised practical examination timetable if you are enrolled in a Year 12 ATAR course with a practical component from Thursday, 10 September 2020
- download a copy of your Physical Education Studies practical examination information — sport to be examined and skill level
- download a copy of your approved special examination arrangements
- download a copy of your sickness/misadventure outcome
- check your results on Sunday, 20 December 2020
- view and download digital copies of your WACE, WASSA, ATAR course reports, ATAR examination results, and any awards from mid-January 2021. You can present these digital certificates when applying for university, TAFE, employment or training.
- 2020 Year 12 students’ results will be available on Sunday, 20 December 2020 and awards from mid-January 2021.
- 2019 Year 12 students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA, ATAR course reports, ATAR examination results, and any awards from mid-January, 2020.
- 2018 Year 12 students students can download digital copies of their WACE, WASSA, ATAR course reports, ATAR examination results, and any awards.
ACCESSING THE STUDENT PORTAL
All School Curriculum and Standards Authority (the Authority) online services, including the student portal, must be used responsibly.
By logging in to this website, you are acknowledging that you are requesting an electronic copy of the relevant student record.
The Authority may correct or amend information as and when required. This website uses information from the database and is therefore subject to change without notice. You also give consent to logging, monitoring, auditing and disclosure of your use of these services.
Inappropriate use of these services can result in action that may include suspension of access to online services.
WA student number (WASN)
Your WASN is an eight-digit number which was allocated to you by the Authority. You will find your WASN on your school report/s. It may also be on your SmartRider.
Password changes can only be requested by the student.
Your initial password is a combination of your family name and date of birth — Nnddmmyyyy:
- Nn = the first two letters of your family name: the first as a capital letter (A–Z) and the second as a lower case letter (a–z), excluding any punctuation or spaces
- Ddmmyyyy = your date of birth in day month year format.
For example, Ms Smith, born on 5 October 2004, would be Sm05102004. Mr O’Pearson, born on 18 March 2002, would be Op18032002.If your family name has fewer than two letters, or you do not have a family name, then use Ab. For example, Ms U, born on 26 June 2003, would be Ab26062003.
To help you log in, refer to the Student login and navigation guide.
If you have accessed the student portal before and cannot recall your password, please use the forgotten password function.
If you have trouble accessing the student portal, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org (monitored from Monday to Friday between 8 am and 5 pm).
Note: you will need to provide proof of your identity to the helpdesk. Due to security restrictions, information such as your WA student number cannot be provided over the phone.
You must provide the following details in your email:
- Full name
- WASN and school name
- Date of birth
- Home address details as they would appear in your WASSA.
MARKS ADJUSTMENT PROCESS
If you have any questions relating to the marks adjustment process for ATAR courses, please access the Your Marks brochure.
If you have any queries relating to the calculation of your ATAR, you must contact the Tertiary Institutions Service Centre (TISC) via http://www.tisc.edu.au/static/home.tisc.
The student portal is accessible for Year 12 students from 2018 onwards.
For results from prior to 2018, please complete the Application Form — Copy of Results/Certificate of secondary education in Western Australia. The completed form can be emailed to email@example.com.